Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Current Breakfast: Fried Peanut Butter Tortilla and The World's Best Cuppa Coffee!

Bonjour!
Yeah I know it's been a month, so shut up. I just never know what to talk about.
Hmm... wanna hear about some events coming up? Okay, okay.
- This Saturday, Tess and I have another show at Muse... but the difference between this time and all the other times is that this is a Song Writers Competition! Aaaah! We need to practice. As much. As. We. Can.
- Next week is the beginning of the "Write a Novel In a Month" challenge. What is this, you might ask? Well, you see, it's a challenge that my English teacher gave my Writing Major class, where we... you know... write a novel in a month. Cool, huh?
- Uhm... in a couple weeks I'm going to go up to SLC again to the Sugar House Coffee place... and drink coffee. And probably eat a vegan cookie. And probably write. Because by then, it will be the middle of the "Write a Novel in a Month" thing.

Damn, this is boring.
... You know what's fun to say? "Bukowski." You know what's fun to read? Something by Bukowski.
Okay, now you should watch this sexy, shirtless man play the accordion.
Uhm.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm hmm, I love that sexy shirtless man.

    And yes, we need to practice our brains out.

    ReplyDelete